Developed and operated by Spectrum Capital, the Outlets of Mississippi, is the Magnolia State’s largest outlet shopping destination.
Proudly located in the city of Pearl, just minutes from the state’s capital city of Jackson, the 325,000 square foot outlet center features a collection of approximately 80 leading designer and top name brands including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Coach Factory, Michael Kors, Banana Republic Factory Store, Gap Outlet, Forever 21, Chico’s Outlet, White House | Black Market, Nike Factory Store and Under Armour, among many more, where shoppers save up to 65 percent off regular retail prices every day.
As one of Mississippi’s leading tourism attractions, the outlet center proudly and creatively showcases the state’s rich history with unique displays and interactive tools for both regional shoppers and tourists alike. Mississippi tourism elements at the outlet center include:
- A grand marble monument depicting the famed Mississippi Blues and Country Music Trails
- Pedestrian thoroughfares named after the state’s main regions with signage and displays educating visitors about each unique area
- Specialty retail kiosks selling works of art by Mississippi craftsmen and artisans adorned throughout the property
- An original Mississippi-inspired mural prominently displayed on the Plaza near the outlet center’s Food Court
- The Mississippi Development Authority housed within the outlet center’s Visitor Services Office boasting:
- Interactive touch screen kiosks educating about Mississippi tourism venues and attractions
- Tourism information available for distribution from throughout the state
- Mississippi artisan crafts for purchase
What’s more, knowledgeable representatives from the Mississippi Development Authority are always onsite, happy to assist guests with their Mississippi tourism questions to maximize their visits and vacations.